The Company is pleased to announce the results for the half year period to 31 March 2012. Managing director’s statement The six months to 31 March have been a challenging economic environment for most companies, particularly junior companies. Rare…
Rare Earths and Metals Plc announces with immediate effect that its PLUS Corporate Advisor has changed its name from Rivington Street Corporate Finance Limited to Peterhouse Corporate Finance Limited (“PCF”). PCF’s new address is 31 Lombard Street, London, EC3V 9BQ….
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR’S STATEMENT The eighteen months to 30 September 2011 have required patience from shareholders and management in the face of frustrating delays, both in removing the remaining links to the Malawian subsidiary and in expanding the Company’s project…
- AIM Schedule 1 May 18, 2018
- Notice of General Meeting May 10, 2018
- Interim Results April 3, 2018
- Completion of Sale of Ghanaian Assets for US$600,000 February 27, 2018
- Holdings in Company January 11, 2018